Anti-Wrinkle Treatment (BOTOX®)
Wrinkles and age lines on your face can make you look much older than you feel! At Kincorth dental practice we offer a fantastic range of wrinkle relaxing treatments to remove these signs of skin ageing with the added benefit of treatment done in a clinical setting by an experienced dentist who has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the facial anatomy.
Where can anti-wrinkle injections be used?
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet (around the eyes)
- Bunny nose
- Smoker’s lines
- Gummy smile
- Underarms (excessive sweating)
Anti-wrinkle Injections Fees
- One area £160
- Two areas £240
- Three areas £300
- Additional areas (bunny lines, chin etc) £50
- Excessive Sweating (underarms) £450
- Jaw(masseter muscles) £300
- Gummy smile £200
Dermal Fillers / Facial Fillers
At Kincorth dental practice we can offer Dermal filler treatments to our patients. Dermal fillers are designed to effectively smooth wrinkles and fine lines, contour and create volume and to revitalise the skin, creating a youthful appearance.
Where can dermal fillers be used?
- Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth grooves)
- Marionette lines (mouth to chin lines)
- Tear troughs
- 1ml Juvederm from £200
- 1,5 ml Juvederm from £280
- Filler Dissolving Hyalase from £200
book your consultation
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂